Our auditing team are highly qualified, experienced and practical food safety auditors. We are certified across the range of food categories and our auditors were the first to be approved under the demanding NSW Food Authority regulatory auditor system for vunerable populations.
Our practical and common sense approach to food safety auditing is a feature of our highly qualified staff.
“I was sick to death of these auditors who charge the earth, sit in my office all day and have absolutely no idea about our business and the practicalities of the food industry…I could go on…this really makes me #$%@ mad ! When I was introduced to you (HACCP Australia) I was shocked at the difference in style and performance between you and these others I was with.”
With very competitive rates, our auditing features include;
- Practical and real-world experienced auditors
- Common sense application of standards and goals
- Tertiary qualified food scientists
- RABQSA certified principal auditors
- Victorian Government approved auditors
- NSW Government approved regulatory auditors
- Queensland Government approved auditors
- Western Australia Government approved auditors
- SFMCA approved auditors for the Feedsafe Certification programme
- Auditors are employees not sub-contractors
- Auditors are excellent communicators at all levels
- Consultative style of auditors
Our auditing and certification programme has been running for over 10 years and we are proud that our measured customer retention rate is above 99% …..we are obviously doing something right. Our success comes from listening to our clients, excellent levels of professionalism and of course, the best auditors.
“when I have a problem, I just give her a call……always helpful and supportive”
Contact us for details of our regulatory audits, Codex HACCP Certification Audits, CCP Food Safety Audits, SFMCA Feedsafe and other standards including British Retail Consortium BRC.