Programme Upgrade and Maintenance Alert; The CCP Food Safety Monitoring System is being upgraded for 2018 so we can bring you the best product available. System upgrades are expected to be finished in April 2018. The programme will be unavailable until this upgrade is completed. Please check back soon for this product. Current users should consult their HACCP Australia Project Manager in regard to the upgrade.
A simplified food safety programme for smaller retail operations
HACCP Australia has developed a new system which delivers a low cost, effective and easy to use Food Safety Programme. The programme is called ‘CCP Food Safety’. As the name suggests, the system is based around the critical control point (CCP) part of a HACCP Programme…..really the pointy end of food safety management.
“We needed a simple programme to demonstrate and manage the safety of our food – (the) CCP Food Safety Programme delivers this 100%”
At around 10% of the cost of a fully implemented HACCP Programme to Codex standards, CCP Food Safety is a highly affordable alternative which provides a high level of due dillegence for food safety management.
Our CCP Food Safety Programme® is designed for stand-alone customers in the food service industry and was developed in response to strong industry demand. Download our product brochure.
- Improved food safety and quality through a system based on an internationally recognised risk management platform – HACCP.
- An appropriate level of due diligence for a food handling operation.
- Aligned with the key requirements of regulatory authorities.
- A strong point of differentiation in a safety conscious market.
- Peace of mind knowing that your outlet is operating to an appropriate standard and in compliance with food hygiene standards.
- A programme which is auditable by an external party.
- Demonstrate compliance with temperature control requirements of the national food safety standards.
The programme comprises:
- A minimum of three 1-hour visits on-site with a qualified food scientist project manager, including:
- A detailed food safety compliance audit and report on the operation;
- Opportunities for improvement session;
- On-site implementation training.
- CCP Food Safety Programme certification audit.
- Template documentation start-up kit.
- 1 year web-based hosting and updates to your programme allowing the client to print as required.
- Upon certification you will receive;
- One Year Licence
- Telephone Support
- Food Safety Certificate
- Window Display Decal