HACCP Australia is a leading food science organisation specialising in the HACCP Food Safety Methodology and its applications within the food and related non food industries.
Phantom® Insecticide by BASF Details
is Australia’s first Insecticide to gain HACCP Australia certification.
The secret behind the success of Phantom
Insecticide lies in its cutting edge chemistry. The active ingredient, chlorfenapyr, is totally undetectable. Pests can't smell it, taste it, or, most importantly, avoid it. As a result, they unknowingly contact and ingest it as they go about their routine activities.
also has virtually no odour making it perfect for indoor situations and has a long residual life on all internal surfaces. Treatments only require a small amount applied to problem areas to achieve control.
is long-lasting, and effective at controlling entire ant, roach and bed bug populations at low doses.
is also labelled for use in food-handling areas, this opens up a wealth of new business opportunities for Professional Pest Managers in any establishment where food is handled, served or stored. And since Phantom
can be used with baits, it can be used to make existing accounts far more effective.
Phantom Fast Facts
- Undetectable, non-repellent technology
- First Insecticide in Australia to gain HACCP Australia certification
- Virtually-odourless, low visibility residue formulation
- Low human hazard
- Long residual
- Targeted application
- Works with existing pest control programs including baits such as Goliath® Cockroach Gel and Amdro® Cockroach Gel.
- Different mode of action: effective on Pyrethroid resistant insects
1800 803 440